Cannabis and Impairment at the Workplace
Recreational Cannabis is legal in Canada
In general terms, legalization allows for adults 18 years old and over in Canada to:
• possess up to 30 grams of legal dried cannabis or equivalent in non-dried form
• share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults
• purchase dried or fresh cannabis and cannabis oil from a provincially-licensed retailer
• grow up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use from licensed seed or seedlings
• make cannabis products, such as food and drinks, at home provided that organic solvents are
Other legislation such as smoke free regulations as set by a province, territory, or municipal by-law may also apply. It remains illegal to transport cannabis across the Canadian border (either in or out), including when the individual is authorized for medical purposes.
More info at: Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
HolaCalgary.com does not endorse the use of, nor make a moral statement, about the use of cannabis.