Immigrant Services Calgary is committed to being a comprehensive settlement agency working together with immigrants and their families to make Canada Home, offering Immigrant Services in Calgary for Newcomers and Refugees
Comunidad Latina en Calgary – Ayuda a Latinos Inmigrantes en Calgary, AB
#1200, 910 7th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 3N8
Email: [email protected]
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Canada News Centre
- Canada welcomes over 200 Afghan refugees to Vancouverby Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on 19 January 2022 at 12:48 pm
Canada is responding as quickly as possible to the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan by helping bring Afghan citizens and their families safely to their new home. We remain firm in our commitment to resettle 40,000 Afghan nationals, and our partnerships with provinces, territories and settlement service providers across the country are key to achieving this goal.
- Government of Canada invests $35 million to expand settlement services for newcomers in small towns and rural communitiesby Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on 17 January 2022 at 5:37 pm
Newcomers to Canada play a crucial role in the future of our country and contribute in important ways to our society and economic recovery from the pandemic. To ensure newcomers settling in small towns and rural communities have access to essential services during their first year in Canada, the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced an investment of more than $35 million to expand resettlement capacity and settlement services across Canada.
- Afghan human rights defenders arrive in Canadaby Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on 11 January 2022 at 9:10 pm
For 2 decades, Canadians have worked side by side with Afghan nationals to improve security, democracy and human rights in Afghanistan. Now Canada is welcoming people who face risks as a result of this vitally important work.
- Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the first Canadian Citizenship Actby Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on 1 January 2022 at 2:34 pm
“Today marks the 75th anniversary of the Canadian Citizenship Act, a major moment in Canada’s history and a milestone on our journey to full independence and nationhood. Before the Act, the people of this country were British subjects – we have forever since been Canadian citizens.”
- Speaking Notes for the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship: Announcement of the Permanent Atlantic Immigration Programby Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on 30 December 2021 at 7:12 pm
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Sean Fraser announces the Permanent Atlantic Immigration Program to attract workers and drive economic growth