First-Time Home Buyer Incentive – Shared Equity Mortgage

First-Time Home Buyer Incentive – Shared Equity Mortgage

Para ser elegible en el programa “Incentivo para Compradores de Vivienda por Primera Vez” usted debe tener el pago inicial o enganche mínimo del 5% del valor total y entonces podrá solicitar una hipoteca de capital compartido de 5% o 10% con el Gobierno de Canadá.

5% de la compra por primera vez para un comprador de casas existentes
5% o 10% de la compra por primera vez para un comprador de una casa nueva o una casa en construcción

El incentivo está disponible para quienes compran una vivienda por primera vez con ingresos anuales calificados máximo de $120,000 o menos. La hipoteca asegurada de un participante y el monto del incentivo no pueden ser más de cuatro veces el ingreso anual calificado del participante.

Quién puede aplicar?

Ciudadanos canadienses, residentes permanentes y residentes no permanentes que están legalmente autorizados para trabajar en Canadá. Solo aplica para compradores de vivienda por primera vez

Qué propiedades son elegibles?

Propiedades residenciales de 1 a 4 unidades incluyendo nueva construcción y casa de usadas en venta.

La propiedad debe estar ubicada en Canadá y debe ser adecuada y disponible para ocupación de tiempo completo durante todo el año.

Para aplicar debe llenar la aplicación “Shared Equity Mortgage with the Government of Canada” en el siguiente link Canada’s First-Time Home Buyers”

First-Time Home Buyer Incentive

With the “First-Time Home Buyer Incentive“, you need to have the minimum down payment to be eligible. You can then apply for a 5% or 10% shared equity mortgage with the Government of Canada.

  • 5% of a first-time buyer’s purchase of existing homes
  • 5% or 10% of a first-time buyer’s purchase of a new build

The incentive is available to first-time homebuyers with qualified annual incomes of $120,000 or less. A participant’s insured mortgage and the incentive amount cannot be greater than four times the participant’s qualified annual income.

Who can apply?

  • Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and non-permanent residents who are legally authorized to work in Canada
  • Borrowers must have a maximum qualifying income of $120,000
    • Total qualifying income cannot exceed $120,000 per year
    • This is subject to qualifying income requirements set out by lenders and mortgage loan insurers
  • At least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer

What properties are eligible?

The Incentive is to help first-time homebuyers purchase their first home. Eligible properties include:

  • 1 to 4 unit residential properties which includes
    • new construction
    • resale home
    • new and re-sale mobile/manufactured homes
  • The property must be located in Canada and must be suitable and available for full-time, year-round occupancy.
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive - Shared Equity Mortgage

Encuentre propiedades en Venta en Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, etc

Loading...

Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.

 

Fernando Aramburu
Urban Real Estate
403-612-1515
Calgary Real Estate Associate

 

EnglishSpanish