Calgary Events & Things To Do
- This event has passed.
PLS- The Basics of Bookkeeping- December 6th 2018
December 6, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The Basics of Bookkeeping
December 6, 2018
5:30 pm -6:30 pm
Understanding how to perform basic bookkeeping duties will help you to track and analyze the transactions taking place within your business – the first step is to learn about them!
In this session we will take you through:
- What is bookkeeping?
- Why is it important to the success of your business?
- Understand basic accounts, the debit/credit system, and how they affect your financial statements
- How to track company transactions with use of a small business example
- The purpose of bank reconciliations in your business
- How to perform one using a small business example
Understanding basic bookkeeping duties better will help you maintain accuracy in your financial statements and information needed for tax obligations. In addition, improve your confidence as you make decisions about growing your business and improving profitability.