Calgary Events & Things To Do
- This event has passed.
SECURITY TRAINING PROGRAM
November 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 29, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Join the Security Training Program that CFN in partnership with OLS Consulting Group will offer from November 25, 2019 to November 29, 2019.
The program ensures that participants have the level of knowledge necessary to function effectively and successfully in the private security industry. At the conclusion of the course, the participants will write an exam (1-hour time limit) delivered by an approved representative of Alberta Justice and Solicitor General.
Here are the main contents that you will cover in this one-week training:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Security Industry
- Module 2: The Canadian Legal System and Security Professionals
- Module 3: Basic Security Procedures
- Module 4: Communications for Security Professionals
- Module 5: Documentation and Evidence
- Module 6: Response Procedures for Security Professionals
- Module 7: Health and Safety for Security Professionals
- Practicum asigned by OLS (Participants that pass the exam)
Start Date: November 25, 2019 at 9:00 am
End Date: November 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Classes will be every day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Location: Centre for Newcomers – 999 – 36 Street NE
Class Size: Max 20 students
Cost: $180.00 plus GST. If you are selected for this program, OLS will provide you with details to make the payment.
Please complete the registration and answer the pre-screening questionnaire. CFN will review the registration and eligibility.