- This event has passed.
SATURDAY (Anticipated Sunday Mass)
June 6 @ 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Saturday Mass times:
3:30 PM • 5 PM • 6:30 PM • 8 PM
During this initial stage in the reintroduction of public Mass in the Diocese of Calgary, we can only admit up to 50 people per Mass, including the priest and volunteers. For this reason, we ask all those attending Mass to pre-register.
Given these circumstances, we have to enforce a no-ticket, no-entry policy. This means walk-ins will not be permitted, and even daily communicants will have to pre-register for every Mass they wish to attend. If the Mass you want to attend is already full, please select a different Mass or have your name on the waitlist. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please take a moment and read the following:
- Use the AHS self-assessment tool. If you have any flu-like symptoms, please stay at home. Volunteers and staff reserve the right not to admit anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- ENTRY and EXIT: enter through the west-side main entrance doors as all other entryways will be closed. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to each Mass. After Mass, everyone will be asked to exit through the north-side entrance (near Kids Kingdom).
- CHECK-IN: as you enter, you will need to show your ticket to the volunteers so they can check you in (either in print or on your mobile device). At this point, they will be asking you questions to verify information needed for contact tracing.
- MASKS: All attendees are encouraged to bring their own non-medical mask and wear it during their stay in the church building.
- BUILDING ACCESS: all doors will be closed during Mass, including the south entrance doors to the parish office and Blessed Sacrament Chapel.
- If you have to cancel, be sure to do so by clicking on the “view and manage your order online” link on your confirmation email. That way, we can give your spot to those in the waitlist.
Bishop McGrattan’s decree dispensing Catholics from the Sunday obligation remains — this means that even though public Masses have resumed, Catholics are not obliged to attend Mass and those who attend do so out of their own free will and prudential judgment.
For the latest information, please visit saintmichael.ca/Mass.
How to register:
Prior to registering, please double-check the date and time on this page and ensure that this is the Mass you’re planning to attend.
- Click the green “register” button
- Select the ticket for the Mass time you wish to attend and indicate the specific number of attendees in your party, including infants.
- Click the red “register” button
- In this next step, please ensure that you indicate the first and last name of each ticket holder/attendee, for contact tracing purposes.
- Complete the process by clicking the “register” button. You will receive your e-tickets by email.
Parishioners can also pre-register by calling the parish office at 403-249-0423.
Many Calgary events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns, check with the organizer before going to any event.