Calgary Events & Things To Do
- This event has passed.
Once Upon A Christmas – Heritage Park – Sat & Sun Nov 23 – Dec 22
December 7, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Experience the magic of Christmas past at Heritage Park in Calgary. Enjoy a festive wagon ride, sing carols or visit with jolly old Saint Nick himself. Immerse yourself in an old-fashioned Christmas as some of the historical family homes and buildings open their doors to share their Yuletide traditions.
Saturdays & Sundays, November 23 – December 22, 2019
9:30 am to 4:00 p.m.
Special Holiday Activities
Hands-on activities and entertainment are sure to delight guests of all ages. Come and get your fix of wholesome holiday cheer! Highlights include:
• Santa visits (with optional professional photo*)
• Performances by Acclamation Handbell Choir
• Christmas train display
• Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House
• Children’s crafts
• Gingerbread cookie decorating*
• Unique shopping, including the ‘Kids Only’ Store
• Freshly baked goods from Alberta Bakery
• Wagon rides (weather dependent)
• Christmas carols
• Antique photo parlour*
• Select historical homes and buildings open
• Snow painting (weather dependent)
Parking and Transportation
Take advantage of our ample parking or leave the driving up to the professionals and hop on the 502 Calgary Transit shuttle from the Heritage LRT station.
- December 7, 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Calgary Events, Children and Family, Community, Fun Events, Kids, Special Event, Unique Events
- Event Tags:
- Children's crafts, Chrismas, Christmas carols, Christmas train display, Donde ver Luces de Navidad en Calgary, Fiesta de Navidad, Fiesta Navideña, Gingerbread cookie decorating, Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House, Luces de Navidad, Performances by Acclamation Handbell Choir, Santa visits (with optional professional photo), Wagon rides
- Heritage Park Staff & Volunteers