Calgary Events & Things To Do
- This event has passed.
Instagram & Social Media Marketing – The Beard and the Blonde
January 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$249.00
Are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed or lost in the giant world of social media marketing & Instagram? Do you want to understand how to grow your brand and attract your ideal followers ? Are you wondering how to get more engagement on your platforms? If that’s YOU, then listen up friend!
Let’s take the mystery out of social media and marketing and start attracting the RIGHT people, so you can convert followers to clients and tell your story in a meaningful way, that is authentic to you and your brand.
Instagram has over 700 million users, over 400 million active daily users and 80+ million images posted a day! CRAZY RIGHT! It’s THE HOTTEST SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL right now, and with these kinds of numbers, it’s clear why you need to be USING Instagram like it’s your job. Showing up daily to grow your reach and share your business, ideas, & journey…and we want to help you!
As service based businesses, we book over 67% of our work through our social media platforms (Instagram accounts), and get asked daily, HOW we do it!?
With so much interest, we put together a workshop that will share these practices and help uplevel your social media game!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Marketing Managers
- Small and Medium sized business owners
- Anyone who wants to learn how Instagram works
- Anyone who wants to market on Instagram
- Companies who want to market on Instagram
- Aspiring Influencers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- how to make your Instagram bio perfect so people are more likely to follow you when they see your Instagram profile
- Master the 7 second rule
- how to use instagram stories to attract your ideal followers
- how to use the different features of Instagram / Insta Stories
- how to create content for an entire month in one day…yes one day!
- how to find the best hashtags and geotags for Instagram
- how to optimize your account for leads
- targeting your best time to post images
- Creating engaging captions
- business vs. personal accounts
- apps that help you rock your instagram
Included in this course
- A professional headshots for you ($150 value) to use in your social media!
- Catered Lunch
- The Beard and the Blonde take home manual for Instagram
- Opportunity to network with like minded people, while obtaining constructive reviews of your social media
FYI – This course will not magically grow your account – actually nothing will magically grow your account. You need to be willing to put in the work as it takes time and showing up daily to earn the attention of the people you are trying to attract.
This event is held at a beautiful craft brewery Called Caravel Craft Brewery in Calgary, Alberta. The brewery has a tremendous place for our 6 hour workshop, to allow for us to split off into group work during the workshop. There will be lunch catered during the course, as well, the brewery will have some beer on tap if you need a mid day quench.
The Beard and the Blonde, Dana Lattery and Janine Deanna partner up to share over 15 years of photography & marketing experience in their educational workshops.
- January 14
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- Instagram & Social Media Marketing
- Caravel Craft Brewery
- 10221 15 Street Northeast
Calgary, AB T3J 0T1 Canada
- The Beard and the Blonde
- The Beard and the Blonde
- Jan 9th, 2019