Construction Pre-Trades – No Cost Training Opportunity
January 24 @ 9:00 am - March 20 @ 10:30 am
* Are you Unemployed or Underemployed?
* Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Hold a Class 5 Driver’s or Learner’s License
* Have a strong interest in trades, carpentry?
* Struggling to obtain skills and gain employment?
* Sufficient English Language Skills (CLB 7 preferred)
* Are you READY, WILLING & ABLE
MCG Careers Inc. provides a government sponsored training program to persons seeking to enter the construction industry. The program is offered in partnership with SAIT. Full government financial support is available for qualified applicants.
CALL to register for an Information Session 403-296-8680
What will you learn?
Insulation, dry wall install including taping/mudding, Installation of flooring, wall and roof framing
Interior door, hardware and casing install, Install exterior windows and flashing
Roofing and siding, Deck, stairs and railings, Tile and trim work, Power tool usage & more
Gain those foundational skills employers are looking for! Excel in the construction industry and receive job placement assistance.
Also receive: First Aid/CPR – AED Level C, WHMIS, CSTS, Fall Protection
This is a full time training program, Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Now accepting applicants for our next start date: April 13, 2020
Take that first step and register for an Information Session, CALL 403-296-8680
YOU MUST CALL TO REGISTER TO ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION