Dalhousie School is in a rare position to have limited spots available in both kindergarten and Grade 1 to enter the Spanish bilingual program! Grade 1 is an entry point for Spanish Bilingual, so even if your child did Kindergarten in another school in English, we would be happy to welcome them!
If you have a little one or know someone in the Northwest quadrant of Calgary in one of these communities looking for a school next September – please pass this along!
Did you know that Dalhousie School is the designated CBE Spanish Bilingual school for the following Calgary communities:
Why choose Dalhousie Elementary School?
• Active & involved School & Parent Council
• Physical Education enhancements: skiing/snowboarding, swimming, inline skating, curling, dance, etc.
• In school residencies
• Maker Space & Infusion of Technology
• Lunch hour clubs
• Student leadership opportunities
• Nature Space
• Volunteer opportunities
• Bilingual Learning Commons
• Cultural experiences & assemblies
• Partnered with a Before & After School Care/Kindercare provider
• Bussing from designated communities