- This event has passed.
RBC Global Virtual Race for the Kids
October 17 at 7:00 am - October 18 at 7:00 pm MDT
Supporters from all over the world are banding together—virtually, of course—to walk and run in a show of solidarity and support for youth. There will be no registration fee, however, you will have the opportunity to raise awareness and much-needed funds for the new Centre for Child & Adolescent Mental Health, which is set to open in 2021.
Here’s how to get involved:
1. Go to rbcraceforthekids.com and register in support of the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation
2. Choose your race distance or make up your own
3. Make a personal donation and start fundraising
4. Invite your friends, family or colleagues to join the fun
5. Complete your run or walk on Race weekend, October 17-18
6. Share your story using #RBCRacefortheKids!
COVID-19 Alert Event information may be out of date due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please confirm details with the event organisers.