Spanish speaking Real Estate services in Canada, to help you find Canada Homes, Condos & Townhomes
Establishing a mutually beneficial networking relationship with other Latin & Spanish speaking business in Calgary & potential clients.
Unimarket provides customers with a huge variety of Latin American foods at good prices, customers can fulfill all of their shopping needs. From the moment ... Latin Business Calgary
La Tiendona Market Inc in Calgary is a Latin grocery and Market located at 1836 36 ST SE, Calgary, that set down its roots in Calgary in ... Latin Business Calgary
- If you are sick please stay home
- We will be adding to our cleaning protocols; prior to entrance please wash your hands with soap and water
- Touchless Temperatures will be taken prior to entrance
- Due to physical distancing, coat room will be limited to one person at a time please keep your personal belongings in a bag with you at your seat.
- No outdoor shoes/socks or bare feet will be allowed inside DC Dance Club, please change shoes in the lounge prior to entrance
- 50 people in the ballroom, only 6 people to a table, in your specific bubble group
- Shared beverages/food are not allowed, - --coffee/tea/munchies will not be available at this time
- We ask you to refrain from switching partners and stay within your “Bubble Group”(Bubble groups are your specific circle of friends and those that are specific to your group/private dance classes).
- If you wish a bar-style table for 2 please reserve and we will have several available for your convenience at appropriate physical distancing.
#holacalgary @djhenry_yyc ...
#racsim #anti-racism #yycworkshop #holacalgary #yycnow ...
If you haven’t tried @conmitaco yet, make sure you do! I absolutely loved everything I tried. They keep a traditional Mexican taste to their food, but always seem to compliment with a twist (like with those duck fat tortillas - SO good).
Thank you to @candyeatsyyc for the invite and @mikkotamarra for having us! 🌮 🍴
#holacalgary #calgaryfoodiesadventure #yycfood #yycrestaurants #calgaryrestaurants #latinoyyc #yyctacos #yycpopupshop ...
Cual es el costo de vivir en Canadá – Ventajas de Emigrar a Canadá Cost of living in Canada is approx. 7.73% lower than in the United States
Ofertas de trabajo para hispanohablantes en Canadá, Alberta
Actualmente, existen muchos países que ofrecen grandes oportunidades de trabajo para hispano, entre ellos Canadá. Así mismo, la oferta de ... Latin Business Calgary
Mexican restaurants & Latin American cuisine
Directorio de Bares, Antros y Cantinas – Latin Dance & Latin Music
Chilitos taberna is a lively Mexican Taberna with amazing Margaritas & Cocktails, a large selection of Tequilas & Mezcals and delicious Mexican street food 403) ... More
Latino Connection for Hispanos, Latinos y Latinas en Canada, Alberta
Resources for Alberta entrepreneurs Whether you’ve been running your own company for years or you’re just getting started, Business Link ... Calgary Latin Canadian
Establishing a mutually beneficial networking relationship with other Latino & Hispano business in Canada, AB & potential clients and customers
Mary Mother of the Redeemer Parish or Maria Madre del Redentor Iglesia Catolica, Parish Catholic Church in Spanish. Welcome to Mary, Mother of the Redemptive Parish in Calgary where we offer ministries ... Latin Business Calgary
CALMECA Calgary Mexican Canadian Cultural Society. Our goal is to unite the local Mexican community, while sharing our culture and traditions here in Canada Latin Business Calgary
Get popular Latin American & Mexican cuisine recipes to cook up your favorite Latin food, from a Calgary #yycfoodporn to a Calgary #yycfoodie
Coronavirus (COVID-19) información para Latinos canadienses en Alberta, incluidos actualizaciones de enfermedades, consejos de viaje y cómo prepararse para el reactivación